Thursday, April 21, 2011

♥Babe♥

Okay,now look at here,
my first post is about you that what you request.
Yea my Babe Chi Yeen Kua look over here.
Yes I wrote about you,this is what you want.
So, do you satisfy??
By the way, you should be my loyal reader since you request me to create a blog.
Come on let's introduce my babe,
All right, Kua Chi Yeen,19,Malaysian.
what else? crazy, funny, and cute, but i love you♥ tee-hee
She is looking for a handsome and friendly boyfriend. xD
*Don't blame me my babe,this is what in my mind now*
Sure i won't forget my dear and darling♥ love both of you too!
Hope we will stay forever. Friendship forever just like this two little cute girl? hmm, I guess so.
Oh right, yea this is my first time blogging, my first post.
Please don't mind my broken english. :)
Still the same words,this is my place, please do respect.
WELCOME TO ♫♥Make A Wish♥♫
I'll welcome you with my sincere with my heart.
Hope you enjoy my world and my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment